From hunting for unique Moroccan souvenirs in the souks, to visiting must-see locations like the Koutoubia Mosque, Djemma el Fna, and the Jardin Majorelle, there is a myriad of things to see and do in Marrakech…read on for the top 10.
10. Marvel at the Koutoubia Minaret.
9. Eat traditional spice-laden Moroccan food from a restaurant in the Medina.
8. Stay at a riad near the souks.
7. Sip mint tea at a restaurant above the Djemaa el Fna.
6. Visit the Jardin Majorelle (Majorelle Gardens).
5. Spend a night at a villa outside the city center.
4. Walk through the Djemaa el Fna at night.
3. Bargain in the souks.
2. Take a day trip to the Ourika Valley, Atlas Mountains, or Essaouira.
1. Visit a hammam for a traditional Moroccan bath or massage.